We have always made good experiences in previous projects with the DDC pump, so we decided to use one in this project as well. The only problem with the DDC is the blue and yellow wire, which is not exactly beautiful for the eye.
Here we have already dismantled the original housing.
The wires are soldered directly on the PCB – so our soldering station was used once again. All three litz wires should be replaced by uniform black ones.
In order not to confuse the three litz wires later, we have dipped the ends of the new ones into blue or yellow color. This marks them clearly when we cut the wires to the required length and install a new molex plug later on.